Feedback by the Chinese language overseas ministry
- Denies any meddling in US election
- Warns Microsoft to not ‘make issues up out of nothing’
This comes after Microsoft reported that they discovered hackers focusing on the US election right here, mentioning that:
- Strontium, working from Russia, has attacked greater than 200 organizations together with political campaigns, advocacy teams, events and political consultants
- Zirconium, working from China, has attacked high-profile people related to the election, together with individuals related to the Joe Biden for President marketing campaign and outstanding leaders within the worldwide affairs group
- Phosphorus, working from Iran, has continued to assault the private accounts of individuals related to the Donald J. Trump for President marketing campaign
However majority of those assaults had not been profitable, in line with Microsoft, including that no assaults had been launched on teams dealing with the voting techniques themselves.