NASDAQ closes decrease for the fifth time in 6 buying and selling days
S&P index and Dow industrial common moved larger on the day, however the NASDAQ continued its moved to the draw back.
- S&P index closed larger for the first time in 6 buying and selling days
- NASDAQ index closed decrease for the fifth time in 6 buying and selling days
- Dow industrial common is now up for Three consecutive days
The NASDAQ index though decrease on the day by -0.5%, traded as little as -3.91%.
The ultimate numbers are exhibiting:
- S&P index +4.87 factors or 0.13% at 3881.37. The low worth reached 3805.59. The excessive worth prolonged to 3895.98
- NASDAQ index fell -67.849 factors or -0.5% at 13465.19. The low reached 13003.98. The excessive worth prolonged to 13526.09
- Dow industrial common rose 15.66 factors or 0.05% at 31537.35. The low worth prolonged to 31158.76. The excessive worth reached 31653.38
- the Russell 2000 was the worst performer right this moment. It fell -19.76 factors or -0.88% to 2231.31. The low worth reached 2169.078. The excessive worth prolonged to 2248.41.
Spend money on your self. See our foreign exchange training hub.