Richmond Fed manufacturing index for February 2021
- prior report
- manufacturing index 14 vs. 15 estimate. Prior month 14
- shipments 12 vs. 10 final month
- new orders 10 vs. 12 final month
- backlog of orders 18 vs. 6 final month
- capability utilization 13 vs. Four final month
- variety of staff 22 vs. 23 final month
- wages 32 vs. 21 final month
- availability of abilities wanted -28 vs. -24 final month
- common workweek 18 vs. 10 final month
- costs paid 4.47% vs. 3.11% final month
- costs obtained 2.83% vs. 2.09% final month
- capital expenditures 9 vs. 5 final month
- completed items inventories -Three vs. -6 final month
- uncooked materials inventories -Eight vs. Four final month
- tools and software program spending 5 vs. -5 final month
- service expenditures -2 vs. -Eight final month
- full report click on right here
feedback from the Federal Reserve:
- All three element
indexes-shipments, new orders, and
employment-remained firmly constructive.
index for vendor lead time, which hit a 25-
year-high of 39 in January, rose additional to 46
- Companies additionally reported decreased
stock ranges, because the index for uncooked
supplies inventories hit a sequence low of −8.
- Producers had been optimistic that circumstances
would enhance within the coming months.
producers elevated employment and
wages in February. Nevertheless, discovering staff
with the required abilities was troublesome.
- The typical progress charges of each costs paid
and costs obtained by survey individuals
rose in February, as progress of costs paid
continued to outpace that of costs obtained.
Producers anticipated this hole to slim in
the close to future.
General a gradual/ report vs. the prior month.
Put money into your self. See our foreign exchange training hub.